- SERVICE SUMMARY:
- We install, support and manage Client-Server
and Peer-to-Peer networks for small to medium sized companies. MS
Backoffice and Small Business Server (SBS) installations. Affordable
support options; from single computer coverage, to multi-PC
(department/ small office) all the way up to mid-sized offices with a
few hundred stations.
If you have several
stand-alone computers in your office, you probably miss a lot in not
using the full potential that your computers can offer you.
Setting up a network will offer you the following benefits:
- You can share your company resources such as
printers, scanners, files and applications
- You can send and receive internal and external
emails and messages
- You can share an internet connection. This means
all computers connected to the network can use the same dialup or ADSL
connection to the internet. In this way, all your computers will have
access to internet and email. Also you will save a lot of money in
internet connection charges.
- OnCallComputerDoctor have their own in-house highly
trained engineers and consultants who specialise in the planning,
designing and implementation of network systems to ensure reliability
and appropriateness for your specific business requirements.
- OnCallComputerDoctor employs experienced qualified
personnel, officially accredited by the major network vendors. We
employ Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSEs) Compaq Accredited
Systems Engineers (CASEs) to ensure high levels of customer service
and technical knowledge.
- OnCallComputerDoctor can advise on all aspects of
network and cabling solutions, and recommend the most suitable
structure of network for your company.
- OnCallComputerDoctor's team of experts can visit
your premises to discuss possible plans and determine your specific
- OnCallComputerDoctor will plan a suitable,
cost-effective network infrastructure design appropriate to your
needs. The design process consists of network modelling and
simulation, and the choice of suitable cabling and hardware.
- We can offer a comprehensive range of network
design, implementation, support and management services with the
majority of work carried out using our in-house expertise.
If you require additional information on our
services, call 0870 840 79 89 or email